axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On ADB Binding
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:48:25 GMT
On 9/5/07, Gudla, Natraj (GE Money, consultant) <natraj.gudla@ge.com> wrote:

>  The IDE ( eclipse ) does not recognize 0.00 as a valid value for the
> schema element earlier decalared as double with minInclusive value of 0.00.
> I have seen few articles on the net which talk about the conversion problems
> with 0, 0.00, 0.0000 etc all are not considered to be zeros.

you mean Double.parseDouble("0.00");
does not work in your IDE?

Another problem as i had earlier stated is AXIS does not genereted the
> conditions properly to check for the minInclusive value stated in the
> schema. It puts a condition to check for something greater.

Please check with axis2 1.3. this should be fixed.

here is the generated code for me
if (org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.compare(param, "0.00")
>= 0){

this.localGEM_PostvDbl_Type=param;
                                                }
                                                else {