axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On ADB Binding
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 04:36:09 GMT
what is the exception you are getting?
here is the setter method generated

 public void setGEM_PostvDbl_Type(double param) {
        if (org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.compare(param,
"0.00") > 0) {
            this.localGEM_PostvDbl_Type = param;
        } else {
            throw new java.lang.RuntimeException();
        }
    }

and this calls ConverterUtil.compare method.

public static double compare(double doubleValue, String value) {
        return doubleValue - Double.parseDouble(value);
    }

so it basically use the parseDouble method of the Double class.

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.