axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Arya" <Ashish.A...@sos.sungard.com>
Subject RE: Problem with request time out
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:23:52 GMT
Hi Roshan,

You suggestion has worked!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Ashish Arya,

________________________________

From: Punnoose, Roshan [mailto:punnooser@bah-systems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 5:15 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem with request time out

Thought I would contribute again to the mailing list :-).

Basically, the client itself has a timeout in the ServiceClient that you
need to set as well. In the Options of the ServiceClient, set this
property:

options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(60000);

(Or whichever value is applicable to you)

Roshan Punnoose