axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Martin <amar...@regenstrief.org>
Subject Re: Axis2, Session not keeping.
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:53:08 GMT
I don't know JSP.

Andrew

--
Andrew Martin
Computer Programmer

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws
prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without
the specific written consent of the person to whom the information
pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general
authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.