axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jake Goulding <gould...@vivisimo.com>
Subject Re: [axis2-1.3] wsdl2java takes forever - unbearably long
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:48:40 GMT
Martin:

I'm not quite sure what Tomcat has to do with generating the Java stubs
from the WSDL. However, I did assign more memory to the java process
with -Xmx1500m (in the script wrapper that wsdl2java.sh calls). This did
not improve performance at all.

At this point, I'm quite sure it was the automatic code formatting done
by jalopy, as Dims suggested. Removing the jalopy jar from the axis2
libs folder caused my previous build of 6 files to take minutes,
compared to a few hours with it.

-Jake