axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jake Goulding <gould...@vivisimo.com>
Subject [axis2-1.3] wsdl2java takes forever - unbearably long
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:06:22 GMT
I am upgrading from Axis2 1.1.1 to 1.3, and rebuilding my Java stubs is
taking forever.

This is the command I am running:

 ../bin/wsdl2java.sh -s -p com.vivisimo.connector.sharepoint2007 -uri
sharepoint2007/SiteData.wsdl

the WSDL file is attached. Can someone please explain what is taking so
long for these files?

With 1.1.1, there was nowhere near this amount of time taken, maybe 5-15
seconds. With 1.3, my processor has been spinning for over 15 minutes at
100% CPU, and 450+ MB of resident memory.

Things do not appear to be deadlocked, as if I let it sit, java files
eventually get produced.

-Jake