axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: EPR for the Operation not found
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:41:14 GMT
As I can see you have not pass other required parameters for the url.
For example let's say you have a service called "MyService"
 with a method add as shown below ;
public class MyService {
  public int add(int a , int b){

 }
}

then your request should be something like below;

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService/add?a=10&b=15

Thanks
Deepal