axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Menzner <rmenz...@L1id.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2-1.3] wsdl2java modifies / reformats my sources files
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:30:14 GMT
Sanka Samaranayke wrote:
> Rainer Menzner wrote:
>> ah, it is a feature...
>>
>> After removing the file everything works (renaming did not work BTW,
>> Java seems to inspect every file located in that directory).
>>
>> But shouldn't wsdl2java reformat only files it created previously? I
>> mean, reformatting the generated files is very appealing and it would
>> be a pity to miss this feature. Can't the jalopy be instructed to
>> reformat only certain files? And can this possibly be made
>> configurable through a wsdl2java command line option?
>
> Please log a JIRA for this feature
>
> Thanks,
> Sanka
did so, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3188.

Thanks,
-Rainer

>> Anyhow, thanks for your response,
>>
>> -Rainer
>>

>> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>>> please remove jalopy jar from axis2 lib directory to avoid reformats.
>>>
>>> -- dims

*Dr. Rainer Menzner*
Principal Engineer, R&D

*L-1 Identity Solutions AG*
/Protecting and Securing Personal Identities and Assets/

Universitätsstr. 160
44801 Bochum, Germany
Telephone:  	+49-234-9787-41
Facsimile:  	+49-234-9787-77
Mobile:  	0160 / 700 99 07
email: 	rmenzner@L1id.com <mailto:rmenzner@L1id.com>

www.L1ID.com <http://www.l1id.com/>

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may
contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to L-1 Identity
Solutions. If you are not the intended recipient, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.

VORSTAND / EXECUTIVE BOARD Hartmuth von Maltzahn (Vors. / Chairman), Dr.
Stefan Gehlen | AUFSICHTSRAT / SUPERVISORY BOARD James H. Moar (Vors. /
Chairman) | GERICHTSSTAND / REGISTER COURT Amtsgericht Bochum, HRB 69 54