axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: get hotupdate not to work (Windows)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 07:34:00 GMT
Hi Eicher,
You should be able to add an updated *.class in to *.aar and see the
update through Axis2 administration page. I updated a method name in a
service implementation class, added the updated class in to service
archive, and observed the updated method name through Axis2 admin page
without restarting tomcat. Hence," Hotupdate" feature suppots these
modifications.

regards
Charitha