axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: get hotupdate not to work (Windows)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 01:39:33 GMT
Hello Eicher,
Hotupdate works properly with axis2-1.3. I just tried with axis2-1.3
installed on tomcat 6.0.10/Windows XP. Please go through the following
steps to identify your problem and let us know if you experience the
same issue again.

- Edit /conf/axis2.xml by setting <parameter name="hotupdate"
 >true</parameter>
- Restart tomcat
- Deploy a service
- Go to http://localhost:8080/axis2/axis2-admin/listService page. You
can see the deployed service there
- Now update some property in services.xml in your service archive.
(Update a service level parameter in the services.xml, if you are using
winrar, you can update the files inside *.aar without extracting the
archive)
- Go to http://localhost:8080/axis2/axis2-admin/selectServiceParaEdit
page, select your service from the drop down
- You should be able to see the updated parameters

Thanks and regards
Charitha