axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mario Felarca <gennad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 CommonsHTTPSender question
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:33:31 GMT
Hello all!

I have a client where before setting the client to use CommonsHTTPSender, it worked fine.
The client would post using HTTP 1.0, and it would do so once only and everything was fine.

Now, since it is a programmatically defined client, I activate the CommonsHTTPSender by adding
the following lines to the client:

CommonsHTTPSender reqHandler = new CommonsHTTPSender();
CommonsHTTPSender respHandler = new CommonsHTTPSender();
_call.setClientHandlers(reqHandler, respHandler);

The following line is added to the server-config.wsdd:

 <transport name="http" pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender" />

The behavior I am seeing in tcpmon when NOT using CommonsHTTPSender is:

POST /axis/services/USERSERVICE HTTP/1.0

<![CDATA[SOMEUSERDATA]]>

The behavior I am seeing in tcpmon when I use CommonsHTTPSender is listed below, however it
is also notable that it fires three times instead of once, all on its own. The first and third
time are HTTP 1.1, and the middle one is HTTP 1.0. I'm not sure why this behavior exists as
well.

Additionally, there are these strings before and after the soap content, the string before
is 4c5 and the string after is 0. I don't know where these come from either, and if these
are the reasons for the 3 seperate calls.

Anyway, the tcpmon is:

POST /axis/services/USERSERVICE HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8888
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

4c5
<![CDATA[SOMEUSERDATA]]>
0

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Mario-