axis-java-user mailing list archives

From vittal nangunoori <nvittal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with weblogic 9.2 axis2-1.2 war deployment
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:02:25 GMT
hi All,
I had developed web service using axis2-1.2.
I have deployed axis war distribution on weblogic9.2
as .war file and using admin console of axis2 I
deployed my service.
It is not getting deployed even though the console
message says service is deployed successfully as I
could not see my service and and link in the service
list.

I have added weblogic.xml with prefer-wef-inf-classes
element set to true. Still it is not working.

Can any one suggest solution to this.
Thanks,
Regards,
Vittal