axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "ROSSILLE Samuel" <samuel.rossi...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: SOAP UI: how to pass values to parameters such as arrays ?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:30:21 GMT
I faced the same issue.

I solved it by creating another web service that returns an array of the same type of my param,
and I look at the result to get the right pattern.

SOAP UI is a good tool for testing web services with simple input params, but when it become
a bit complicated, you should think about generating client stub

________________________________

De : Celinio.Fernandes@linedata.com [mailto:Celinio.Fernandes@linedata.com]
Envoyé : mardi 25 septembre 2007 16:14
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : SOAP UI: how to pass values to parameters such as arrays ?

Hi,
This is i guess a basic question for Soap UI users.
I am using Soap UI to test my web services.
Some operations on a web service have parameters of ARRAY type.

I would like to know, in that case, how do you pass the values in the Request editor ?
There is no Question Mark to replace with a value.
Am i missing something ?

thanks for helping.