axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Luís Miguel Silva <...@ispgaya.pt>
Subject How to consume a .NET web service with HTTPS
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:36:59 GMT
Hello everybody,

I need to develop an axis client that consumes a .NET web service which uses
HTTPS (on IIS) but can''''t find any good tutorial on how to do it.

I know i''''ll have to use a different method to stream the SSL connection but i
haven''''t found any good article / tutorial explaining on how to do it
(especially because the SSL certificates are going to be self signed dummy
certs and i need to force my application to accept them).

Thanks in advance,
| Luís Miguel Ferreira da Silva
| Instituto Superior Politécnico Gaya
| Rua António Rodrigues da Rocha, 291/341
| Sto. Ovídio • 4400-025 V. N. de Gaia
| Tel: +351 223745730/3/5
| GSM: +351 912671471

Este email foi enviado via o webmail do ISPGaya
Instituto Superior Politécnico Gaya