axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jazev...@pt.lu
Subject Re: Axis client in Spring
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 06:06:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the hint,but I already searched the spring forum the last 2
days and had also a look at the AXIS2 built in support, but this built
in support is used if you want to expose a webservice through Spring
or am I mistaken that?

My problem is when I do the axis config in spring where i set all my
parameters like

<bean id="apcWebService"
class="org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean">
     	<property name="serviceInterface" value="apc.ApcRemote"/>
	<property name="serviceName" value="ApcRemoteService"/>
	<property name="lookupServiceOnStartup" value="true"/>
	<property name="wsdlDocumentUrl"
value="http://192.168.1.5:8080/soap/services/ApcRemotePort?wsdl" />
	<property name="namespaceUri" value="uri://ept.com/apc/2.0"/>
	<property name="portName" value="ApcRemotePort"/>
	<property name="username" value="jam"/>
	<property name="password" value="jam"/>
	<property name="endpointAddress"
value="http://192.168.1.5:8080/soap/services/ApcRemotePort/2.1/"/>
	<property name="serviceFactoryClass"
value="org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory" />
	</bean>

I always receive an authentication problem when spring starts up and
checks the wsdl file. Mybe I need to choose another webservice tool
like xFire.

Cheers,