axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gamble, Wesley \(WG10\)" <W...@tmw.com>
Subject RE: Problem generating JiBX client for existing Web service
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:08:40 GMT
Generating for ADB databinding ("-d adb" in wsdl2java command) seems to
at least successfully generate the code, but wondering about the JiBX
issue if anyone knows.

Wes

________________________________

	From: Gamble, Wesley (WG10) [mailto:WG10@tmw.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:54 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Problem generating JiBX client for existing Web service

	All,

	I am attempting to use wsdl2java to generate client stub code
for an existing Web service (WSDL:
https://api.channeladvisor.com/ChannelAdvisorAPI/v1/InventoryService.asm
x?WSDL).  Notice the .asmx on the end of that URL - don't know if it
matters, just thought I would point it out :).

	When I run the appropriate command, I see the following:

	C:\axis2-1.3\bin>wsdl2java -uri
http://api.channeladvisor.com/ChannelAdvisorAPI/v1/InventoryService.asmx
?WSDL -p my.package.name -d jibx -s -uw
	-o "C:\eclipse\workspace\B2C Amazon Interfaces - Axis2\src"
	Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.3
	Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01
	Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
	: java.lang.RuntimeException: No mapping defined for element
{http://api.channeladvisor.com/webservices/}APICredentials

	No mapping for APICredentials, huh?

	Here is the type definition for APICredentials from the WSDL:

	<s:element name="APICredentials" type="tns:APICredentials"/>
	<s:complexType name="APICredentials">
	  <s:sequence>
	    <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="DeveloperKey"
type="s:string"/>
	    <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="Password"
type="s:string"/>
	  </s:sequence>
	  <s:anyAttribute/>
	</s:complexType>

	Is there something else that I should have in my WSDL file?  Is
this error specific to the type of databinding (JiBX) that I've
requested, etc.?

	Thanks,
	Wes