axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sgopal <srinivasan.gopalakrish...@us.icap.com>
Subject Re: Class loading using external jar in Axis 2
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:46:52 GMT

Thanks for the reply. That will save me a lot of time.
I am running axis within Tomcat.
Should I have to modify the the tomcat startup script for this or can I just
put it in
shared libs under tomcat.

I would also like to control the order in which the jar files are picked up
if I install any patches.

What I mean by a patch is that in our application if we find a defect after
a release we
add a patch ( a jar containing just the changed classes).
In this case I want this jar containing the patch to be in the list before
the other classes.
Is this possible?

Thanks