axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marko Simic <marko.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from Tomcat AXIS2 to Standalone AXIS2
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:05:34 GMT

Since the only "remote part" of application is single web service I thought
it would be much easer for deployment/management to deploy preconfigured
standalone dedicated server. Also it could take less memory and performance
could be better.
Anyway, these are only assumptions = something that should be tested.

If you think I am wrong, I would like to hear why and what you may suggest.
Thanks.

Regards,
Marko Simic