axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Elmouj <fahd.elmouja...@bnpparibas.com>
Subject Axis2 File Caching
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:31:21 GMT

I am using Axis2-1.2 and I am enabling file caching on both the Client and
the Server side using the following:

Server side through Axis2.xml

<axisconfig name="AxisJava2.0">

    <!-- ================================================= -->
    <!-- Parameters -->
    <!-- ================================================= -->
    <parameter name="cacheAttachments" locked="false">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="attachmentDIR" locked="false">temp
directory</parameter>

    <parameter name="sizeThreshold" locked="false">4000</parameter>
</axisconfig>

Enabling file caching for client side receiving by setting the Options as
follows.

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CACHE_ATTACHMENTS,Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ATTACHMENT_TEMP_DIR,TempDir);
options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.FILE_SIZE_THRESHOLD, "4000");

The problem I am facing is that when the client is uploading a large file
and it suddenling reset the connection, and exception of "Error creating
temporary File" is triggered on the server side, a behaviour that is totaly
normal. HOWEVER, the file, the client is uploading (and axis2 is writting to
the disk) stays in the temporary directory specified in the Axis2.xml and
Axis doesn't delete it !!! (I know that temp files are not deleted by axis2
BUT I thought that this applies only for completed ones-the ones written to
the disk without any problem). Is there a solution so that I can get the
name of these files????

Tnx in advance.

Fahd.