axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo <cencio1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] ClassPath problems in JBoss
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:30:34 GMT
Thx Robert,

I tryed adding a jboss-app.xml into ear's WEB-INF

<jboss-app>
  <loader-repository>
  com.example:loader=openspcoop.ear
     <loader-repository-config>
     java2ParentDelegation=false
     </loader-repository-config>
  </loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

and i get the loader-repository ObjectName appear in the JMX-Console
with all the libs listed.

I put in ear's lib only the Axis2 jars for testing, but in deploy i get
this exception

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilder.java:96)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:79)
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.initSAXFactory(XMLUtils.java:121)
	at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.<clinit>(XMLUtils.java:85)

As always if i copy jar into web.war/WEB-INF/lib all work fine..

Any suggestion? Where i mistake?