axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "mr.knowledge" <mr.knowle...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Axis Webservice question again
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:29:54 GMT
Thanks for the link. I post my question again in this forum as well. But if someone has an
idea (because I think the error is the namespace declaration) please let me know.

regards

alex
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mr.knowledge
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:30 PM
  Subject: Axis Webservice question again

  Hello,

  maybe my question is out of topic. I send it two times before but don't get an answer until
now. Please let me know if this is the wrong mailinglist. But If someone can help me I would
be very happy.

  I have deployed some small example webservices in Axis and the services work, i.e. if I
click on

  http://localhost:8080/axis/services/AddiererWebService
  I get "Hi there, this is an AXIS service! Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the
service here..."

  I can also create the wsdl file throug attaching ?wsdl.

  But now my problem. I try to create a small BPEL example which uses my 2 Axis Webservices
(called AddiererWebService and MultipliziererWebService)

  The WebService .class files are of course in the classes order. If I try to deploy the .bpel
and .wsdl file (which is included in this mail) I get the following error message:

  Ouch, something went wrong while deploying the process. Here's the error I got:

    BPWSContainerProcessService: exception while compiling BPWS file: No activity was found
for the process. Perhaps the namespace is incorrect.
  I would be very happy If someone can help me which lines must be modified or what should
I do that this example works. I hope there is someone who can help me. I suppose the error
is in the namespace. Maybe the axis webservices must be "adressed" in another way.

  best regards and thanks in advance

  alex