axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .NET Service with MTOM enabled operation
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:22:23 GMT
> How does Axis client make the determination that this is MTOM encoded data
> from server end?
Axis2 data binding code generator figures out that out by looking at
the "aData" element which has the type as base64Binary..

Axis2 can identify MTOM messages as MTOM binary references even
without code generation or without usign WSDL by looking at the
content type and the payload.

> I tried setting ENABLE_MTOM property in my client stub constructor code
> (generated using adb) as follows:
This is needed because .net sends back MTOM only if the request
message is MTOM :(..

> I get the following SOAP Fault, that the server was unreachable.
When it comes to MTOM Axis2 has proven interoperbility with .net. This
error might be something you will need to explore bit more with your
service setup. Unfortunateyl I do not have much .net knowledge to
figure it out..

thanks,
Thilina

--