axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SoapHeader and WSDL Creation
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 04:33:55 GMT
AFAIK Axis2 does not support this.  Can u create a Jira for this as a new
feature please. But if you have a WSDL 2.0 document that advertises soap
headers (The binding operation says that the request needs to contain
certain soap headers) then WSDL2Java generates clients that support this.
All you have to do is set its value as a parameter to the operation thats
needs the header. Same goes for HTTPHeaders which can be advertised in a
WSDL 2.0 document.

Thanks,
Keith.