axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sjtirtha <sjtir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfer-Encoding: chunked in axis 1.3
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:31:21 GMT
You mean by this code.
That I write this in the client program. but I don't have any access to the
client source code.

Can I just deactivate this function in axis ?
I found this mail: http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=118658006608827&w=2

It seems to be the solution for my problem. But I don't find, how to set my
Servlet Container to use only HTTP 1.0

Steve

On 8/20/07, DOMINGUEZ Felipe <Felipe.DOMINGUEZ@eurocontrol.int> wrote:

>  try with this code.
>
> cheers
>
> Felipe
>
> Options options = new Options();
> options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,false);
>
> serviceClient.setOptions(options);

the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments
from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

> Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part
of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.