axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sjtirtha <sjtir...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing WS from SAP generated WSDL
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:48:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to implement WS from SAP generated WSDL. Actually I'm using
Eclipse WTP, which is Axis integrated.
Special structure of SAP WSDL is that it contains 3 files. One is the
service definition, the second is the binding definition, the third is the
porttype, datatype, and message definition.
The first file imports the second file and the second file import the third
file.
Eclipse WTP can creates the java skeleton from this SAP WSDL. Than I
implemented one of the operation. When I invoke this operation, I get this
error:

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

I look into the java classes, all classes are created. So there is no
missing classes. Does Axis able to use WSDL file that imports another file ?

Steve