axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastien ARBOGAST" <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot find WSDL file when using Maven2 WSDL2Code Plug-in
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:12:27 GMT
I'm trying to integrate WSDL2Code plugin into my Maven2 project, but the
WSDL file I want to use as a source is generated by another module of my
project. So I'm trying to set a relative path in wsdlFile, something like:

<wsdlFile>

../webservice/target/generated-sources/andromda/WEB-INF/services/webservices/META-INF/myapp.DataImportService.wsdl
</wsdlFile>

Unfortunately, I keep getting an error like this:

[INFO] [axis2-wsdl2code:wsdl2code {execution: default}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error parsing WSDL

 (No such file or directory)

Isn't it possible to use a relative path like that?

--
S├ębastien Arbogast

http://www.sebastien-arbogast.com