axis-java-user mailing list archives

From p.casen...@almerys.com
Subject [Axis2 1.3] wsdl2java generate only one port
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 07:47:47 GMT
Hello,
I'm using the latest Axis2 1.3 nightly build to generate code of my wsdl.
I define two ports in my file but only one interface is generated by
wsdl2java task.
Here is my stripped down wsdl:
<wsdl:definitions>
        <wsdl:portType name="foo">
                <wsdl:operation name="eligibilityCheck">
                        <wsdl:input
message="tns:eligibilityCheckRequestMessage"
name="eligibilityCheckRequest" />
                        <wsdl:output
message="tns:eligibilityCheckResponseMessage"
name="eligibilityCheckResponse" />
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:portType name="fooSupport">
                <wsdl:operation name="whiteList">
                        <wsdl:input message="tns:whiteListRequestMessage"
name="whiteListRequest" />
                        <wsdl:output
message="tns:whiteListResponseMessage" name="whiteListResponse" />
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:portType>
        <wsdl:binding name="fooBinding" type="tns:foo">
                <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
                <wsdl:operation name="eligibilityCheck">
                        <wsdlsoap:operation
soapAction="eligibilityCheck"/>
                        <wsdl:input name="eligibilityCheckRequest">
                                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output name="eligibilityCheckResponse">
                                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:binding name="fooSupportBinding" type="tns:fooSupport">
                <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
                <wsdl:operation name="whiteList">
                        <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="whiteList"/>
                        <wsdl:input name="whiteListRequest">
                                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:input>
                        <wsdl:output name="whiteListResponse">
                                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal" />
                        </wsdl:output>
                </wsdl:operation>
        </wsdl:binding>
        <wsdl:service name="fooService">
                <wsdl:port binding="tns:fooBinding"
name="fooWebService_0.0.2">
                        <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/services/fooWebService" />
                </wsdl:port>
                <wsdl:port binding="tns:fooSupportBinding"
name="fooSupportWebService_0.0.2">
                        <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/services/fooWebService" />
                </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

To launch code generation, I'm using following command line:
C:\axis2-1.2\bin>wsdl2java.bat -d jaxbri -uri test.wsdl -ss -g -sd -ssi
-ap

As a result, I get the interface file for the foo port but not for the
fooSupport one.
Is there something wrong in the wsdl?

Thanks,

Pierre