axis-java-user mailing list archives

From p.casen...@almerys.com
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.3] wsdl2java generate only one port
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:06:16 GMT
I'm using the -ap option but it still doesn't generated the second port.
C:\axis2-1.2\bin>wsdl2java.bat -d jaxbri -uri test.wsdl -ss -g -sd -ssi
-ap

"keith chapman" <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
06/08/2007 11:02
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [Axis2 1.3] wsdl2java generate only one port

if no endpoint is specified to WSDL2Java it pics the first SOAP 1.2
endpoint. To generate code for all ports use the -ap option.

Thanks,
Keith.