axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: disable http chunking
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:09:45 GMT
Hello Dims,

I disabled chuncking for the client succesfully, but for the service not so. In the service
axis2.xml i removed the "Transfer-encoding" parameter so was hoping that both request and
response would have no chunking. I left the "protocol" parameter to HTTP/1.1.

This was all because the ws-i monitor seems to trip on the chunked request because the HTTP
content-length parameter is not present. It does not seem to mind that the response is send
as chunked data so i can perform the ws-i validation. However, i am still wondering why i
cant get the service to send unchunked data.

Thanks and kind regards,
Erwin

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 8 augustus 2007 14:55
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: disable http chunking

Erwin,

You mean the client is using HTTP 1.0 w/o chunking and the server
responds with HTTP 1.1 with chunking?

-- dims

> On 8/8/07, Erwin Reinhoud <Erwin.Reinhoud@ictu.nl> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I am trying to disable serverside http chunking so i can log messages with the ws-i
monitor tool. I removed the "Transfer-encoding" parameter from the axis2.xml but the response
is still send in chunks. If i remove all content from the axis2.xml i get an eof exception,
so assume it is reading the file. Now what am i overlooking here? Please comment.