axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2] Service archiver eclipse plugin changes ANT_HOME, causes ant problems
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:58:00 GMT
A correction - the service archiver folder does have a lib folder but
not all the ant jars.

________________________________

From: Pantvaidya, Vishwajit [mailto:vpantvai@selectica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:56 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2] Service archiver eclipse plugin changes ANT_HOME,
causes ant problems

I installed the Axis2 service archiver plugin into my Eclipse - and
after that saw that my ant builds stopped working. I saw that was
because, it had in the process changed the eclipse ant_home to
C:\eclipse\plugins\Axis2_Service_Archiver_1.3.0\.... ANT_HOME expects a
lib directory within the ANT_HOME - this violates that and therefore
seems to be an incorrect setting. Is this a bug?

I restored the ant_home to eclipse ant folder and then my builds started
to work again.