axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patel, Ronak \(US SSA\)" <ronak.pa...@baesystems.com>
Subject Different binding in auto generated wsdl (soap11, soap12, http)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:05:40 GMT
Expanding on Orly Lampert's email from October 2006, I created a wsdl
with one binding (soap1 binding) and one port with that
binding.

When I view the wsdl which is generated by axis (?wsdl) I always get 3
bindings and 3 ports added by axis2 (soap11, soap12 and http).

Now, I want to keep only the SOAP11 port and force Axis to use the Port
Name that I specify in the WSDL file.

Without this in place, there is no way a client written using the
original WSDL can work with this service.

Can anyone help me? I can't seem to find anything on this on the web.

Ronak Patel
Software Engineer
BAE Systems S2