axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: Speciying style in services.xml
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:57:05 GMT
Axis2 Spring Questiona link to the style attribute explanation
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#ServiceStylesRPCDocumentWrappedAndMessage

Does this help?
M--

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bhojraj, Santosh
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:37 PM
  Subject: Axis2: Speciying style in services.xml

  Hi:
    I am trying to create web services using Axis2 and would like to specify the style as
"rpc" when the <<serivce>>.aar is generated. How do I do this ? The style gets
set to "document" when I deploy the .aar file. I am able to do this when generating the WSDL
by specifying the parameter in the ant build file.
    Is there a link for the specification on this xml file ?

  Thanx!!
  Santosh