axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject [Axis2]wsdl2java with xmlbeans creates interface with xmlbeans.XmlString instead of java.lang.String
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:59:16 GMT
I think I saw someone with same problem but cannot locate that message. My axis2 1.3 wsdl2java
with xmlbeans is completing successfully. But the generated interface has methods with parameters
of type xmlbeans.XmlString instead of java.lang.String. My expectation was it would map primitives
to java datatypes and create xmlbeans for complex types. Is this not the case? Do I need to
switch to ADB to get params with java types?