axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .NET Service with MTOM enabled operation
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:29:14 GMT
Shalab

The SOAP fault you are getting is being returned from the .NET
service. It seems pretty odd that the .NET server is replying saying
that its unavailable!

I suggest you trace the Axis2 client and also a working .NET client.
You can trace using TCPMON tool from ws.apache.org/commons.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair