axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gul Onural" <onu...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] How to propagate exception for In-only operations
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:19:59 GMT
Thanks Jorge. I know you can do that with "robust-in-only", this is how I implemented my web
services. But, robust-in-only is not supported with WSDL 1.
So, I was wondering if I can achieve the "robust-in-only" behavior with "in-only" (which is
supported by WSDL 1) somehow.

Gul

________________________________

	From: Jorge Fernandez [mailto:informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 5:03 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: RE: [Axis2] How to propagate exception for In-only operations

	Hi Gul,

	You can't do that with in-only. You have to use robust-in-only MEP.

	http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-extensions-20040803/

	Regards,

	Jorge Fernández

	Gul Onural <onural@nortel.com> escribió:

		Hi,
		I am using RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver for my in-only operations. I tried the following
signatures in my in-only methods,
		but my client doesn't seem to get any exception. How do I get my client receive exception
for in-only methods ? Do I need to
		set a configuration parameter somewhere ?
		public void myMethod(OMElement inputMsg) throws RemoteException;
		OR
		public void myMethod(OMElement inputMsg) throws AxisFault;
		OR
		public void myMethod(OMElement inputMsg);

	Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
	¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/es/tagline/beabetter/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html>
.