axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: serviceGroupContext problems
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:35:47 GMT
Hi,

Any hint on this?

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es> escribió: Hi again,

Debugging my Web service with eclipse I'm having two clients and from the two of them I can
see that configurationContext has only one entry in serviceGroupContextMap with the ID of
the last connected client.

I also would like to ask where should I store variables that should be visible from all the
clients of one service because I observed that serviceGroupContext is particular for each
client and I think that configurationContext was shared by all services.

Thanks a lot,

Jorge Fernández

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden! .