axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Giao <gq...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple question about MTOM, Rampart and optimize parts
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:31:31 GMT
Please let me know if you come up with an answer.  I
am also using MTOM from an Axis2 client. (Axis2 1.1.1
and Rampart 1.1.  I am sticking with these version
because everything else works. I know Axis2 1.2 did
not work with Rampart 1.1 so I stopped testing other
combinations.)

As soon as I call
'ServiceClient.engageModule("rampart")' Axis2 seems to
ignore the statement
'Options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE)' and puts the attachment as
base64 encoded within the SOAP message.

I have been avoiding stepping through the Axis2 and
Rampart source code to debug.  This would either help
me identify a property I'm not setting, or I'd find
that I have to recompile the Axis2/Rampart code,
something that I would not like to do.

Thanks in advance.
Giao Nguyen

--- Jorge Fernandez <informaticu007-pfc@yahoo.es>