axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2]
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 05:25:25 GMT
On 8/24/07, Eben Bruyns <geek01@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried both ways.

For codegen can you try with the wsdl2java with adb with a nighly build?

I've created an xml document that I read into an OMDOMDocument and
> grabbed the documentElement from that.

I can't unders tand  why you want to do this.
you can create an OMElement using OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory()

and set attributes and element using it.

if you can send me the schema part for that element I'll write a sample for
you.

Amila.

Is there a trick I'm missing?