axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shalab Goel" <Shalab_G...@hyperion.com>
Subject Transport Level Session Management -- is this .NET interop Issue?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:06:10 GMT
Hello,

I have a question about session management.

My Axis client is a consumer of .NET service, I am noticing the
following interoperability issue. The Service is returning Cookie as

Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=cml1mh45lc3yzf55flravg45; path=/; HttpOnly

And this is not getting processed by Axis client.

I have also created a test Axis service where I have enabled transport
level sessions. The Cookie gets set here as:

Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=0E2ACECB8CF2E5E91F55B5F8E6CEA150; Path=/axis2

In this case, Axis client is able to return back the sessionid to the
Axis Service.

Appreciate any input on how to work around this issue.

Does Axis provide any API to inspect the incoming Cookies, and set
outgoing Cookies explicitly?

Thanks

Shalab

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon
as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying,
or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited. Internet communications are
not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not necessarily
represent those of Hyperion. For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site
at: www.hyperion.com