axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart and SAML question
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:39:52 GMT
It is important that the policy used uses an "IssuedToken" assertion.

https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/samples/sts-sample/conf/service.policy.xml

Now when RampartMessageData.KEY_CUSTOM_ISSUED_TOKEN property provides
an id of a token in the token store rampart will use that token as the
issued token.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org