axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Matt L. Zhu" <matt...@gmail.com>
Subject running into classnotfound exception with .net wsdl
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:02:40 GMT
Anyone ran into this problem?

1.	server webservice is using .net,
2.	I got the wsdl, ran wsdl2java, ran compile, created jar file using
adb
3.	created my client code, and ran tomcat, it will get to the response
section successfully, but the moment it calls getresult, it will generate a
classnotfound exception on one of the pojo objects generated from wsdl.
4.	I tried xmlbeans, still the same issue.
5.	when I debug slowly into the code, I see this error in eclipse: got
error code in reply: 101 occurred retrieving visible variables

I never had this error with axis1 using the same wsdl, can anyone help?

Thanks

Matt