axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Linus Kamb <li...@iris.washington.edu>
Subject Importing external schema in WSDL
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:14:57 GMT
I know this has been a topic several times before, but I don't see as
it's fixed.

I am using axis2 1.2 in Tomcat 5.5.23 on MacOSX 10.4.10.

I have a WSDL schema, which imports a schema, which imports a schema,
which imports many schemas....

After the first import, the schemas use relative URLs.  These are public
external schemas and are not under my control.  So it is not possible to
use absolute urls.

I get the error:
2007-08-20 15:46:44,376 ERROR
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService.294  -
javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/schema/xs:schema/xsd:schema):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate with a locator the schema
referenced at '../../gml/3.1.1/base/geometryAggregates.xsd' relative to
document base 'http://schemas.opengis.net/filter/1.1.0/filter.xsd'

I just tried upgrading to 1.3, and I don't see the error, but I think
that is more likely because my logging is broken.  In both cases, trying
to get the wsdl using the ?wsdl command returns the error that axis
cannot generate the wsdl, even though I have useOriginalwsdl set to true.

attached is the WSDL.

How do I proceed here?

thanks,
Linus