axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mchmiel <mchmie...@tlen.pl>
Subject Loading webservis initialization data
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:35:51 GMT
I wonder if there is a way to provide for webservice a similar to
servlet init() method. I would like to load a file allong with the
initialization of webservis.
Now i do that by using an external servlet and register it in servlet
context but i am affraid that this solution will not be efficient for
fast object reference.
I must point that I need acces to the object as fast as possible, and
most of all the referenced object will be synchronized.

I have also thought of ensuring the heap memory size for the large
resource inside the Axis2 message context?
Is there any known restriction.

Regards,
Mariusz