axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError - Large Attachments
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:20:51 GMT
Hi Greg,
Axis2 mtom sample demonstrates transfering a file to a web service. I
just checked it with the latest axis2-1.3(#take3) [1] and was able to
transfer ~20MB file using the mtom sample. If you send large
attachements using that sample, increase timeout value in client
(serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000000);).

[1]http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-take3/

regards
Charitha