axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transport Level Session Management -- is this .NET interop Issue?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:23:30 GMT
Hi Shalab ,

> Hello,
>
> I have a question about session management.
>
> My Axis client is a consumer of .NET service, I am noticing the
> following interoperability issue. The Service is returning Cookie as
>
> *Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=cml1mh45lc3yzf55flravg45; path=/; HttpOnly*

According the the servlet specification it should send the JSESSIONID ,
anyway Axis2 has a way to deal with this as well. So when you send the
request set the following property into the option.
         Options options = new Options();
        options.setProperty(Constants.CUSTOM_COOKIE_ID,"ASP.NET_SessionId");

That will definitely solve the issue. You have to use Axis2 1.3 RC1 or
RC2 for this case.

Thanks
Deepal