axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Robertson <dwrobert...@lbl.gov>
Subject Transport error: 400 Error: Bad Request
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:35:37 GMT
I'm wondering if something changed in the way a client handles SOAP
faults between Axis2 1.1.1 and Axis2 1.2.  Previously if a fault message
was thrown, the client would receive the fault message.  As of 1.2,
we've always gotten the error in the subject line when a fault is thrown
on the server.  I believe that what comes back to the client is the
correct message with the fault.  This still occurs with the nightly
build of 1.3.  (We have modified our skeleton and exception classes to
follow the latest code generation.)  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-David Robertson