axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "sandy T" <san...@ureach.com>
Subject Re: Re: Axis2:learners question:How to initialise/load resources
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:28:21 GMT
Thanks Keith,
However I want to have services differently and load the
resources from one of the initial services
somewhere(ConfigContext?? ) I can access from any services. Is
it a bad idea?
Even If I deploy them as a group I would need to load the
properties and other resources from one of the services, rt or
am I not getting you? This is where(loading resources) I am a
lil confused and not able to correlate with the approaches used
earlier in java/jsp applications.
Can you please spare a bit more of your efforts/time and help me
understand axis2 systematically?

I am constantly looking for tutorial and docs available with
Axis, meanwhile if you can point me to some tutorial/samples
etc.

THANKS A HEAP
T. Sandy

---- On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, keith chapman