axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kerstin Bauer" <Sindar...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: reading SOAP Message at the webserver?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:06:39 GMT
Hi Pushkar,

thanks for your answer!

I already know TCPMon and SOAPMonitor, but they are not what I'm searching for. I don't want
to monitor the SOAP messages.

What I would like to do is, to access the SOAP messages from within the java code of my webservice.
Is this possible?
I found some java classes in the axis API like SOAPMessage, SOAPHeader, MessageContext, etc.
And I wondered if I could use these in my webserver class? But how?

The only parameter my method search receives is the object MQueryType. But in the SOAP message,
this object is sent in XML-Format, is this correct? I would like to access the XML-representation
of this MQueryType Object.

Why I'm trying to do this is: I'm supposed to use another Java library which exspects a String
(that should be in XML format). And so I need to parse my MQueryType object to XML. But to
avoid this.... the obejct already is in XML format in the SOAP message and if I could access
the SOAP message from within the java code of my webservice, I won't have to do the parsing
myself :)

Regards,
Kerstin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------