axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Magnus Lassi" <magnus.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java -generates multiple requests/response classes
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:33:39 GMT
Thank you! Now I understand what I did incorrectly. I have been away from
web services for a long while and haven't used Axis and I'm more familiar
with creating XML Schemas than WSDL so it was kind of hard to analyze what I
did wrong.

It generates correctly after I corrected my WSDL now.

Thanks,
Magnus