axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <math...@snyltarna.se>
Subject Axis2 and client
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:17:50 GMT

Hi!

I'm looking for a tutorial on axis2. I've managed to embed axis2 in my
webapplication but there isn't any toturials on how to build the client and
call the webservice.

Can anyone help me out here. How can I with the minimal amount of code get a
webservice up and running and call that service from a client?

Also, do I need the have the same classes on the client and the servet. Say
that the WebService returns a Book class. Then I assume that I need the Book
class on the client side as well.

Isn't this exacly what we already do with Object Input and Output streams?